Politique de confidentialité
Our website does not automatically gather any personal information from you, such as your name, phone number, or e-mail address. This information is only obtained if you provide it voluntarily, through contacting us via e-mail, by telephone, messaging service (WhatsApp, Skype, etc) or through an online form. Any personal information you provide is managed according to the laws of British Columbia, except for EU citizens whose information we manage according to the European GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). Where applicable, please be sure to read the Politiques de confidentialité en Colombie-Britannique et les politiques GPDR.
Nautilus Liveaboards logs http requests to our servers. These logs capture computer information, navigation and clickstream data. Some of the information collected does not identify who you are. Other information, such as your domain name or IP address, may identify you depending on the naming standards followed by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). You may wish to ask your ISP about their polices and practices.
While we make no attempt to link the information captured to the identity of individuals, the information captured does identify the following:
1. Le domaine Internet et l'adresse IP à partir de laquelle vous accédez à notre site Web;
2. Le type de navigateur et le système d'exploitation utilisé pour accéder à notre site;
3. Résolution d'écran de votre moniteur;
4. La date et l'heure auxquelles vous accédez à notre site;
5. Les pages que vous visitez et
6. Si vous avez accédé au site Web Nautilus Liveaboards à partir d'un autre site Web, l'adresse de ce site Web.
This information is used to help us make our site more useful to our audiences by learning about the number of visitors to our site, and by monitoring traffic patterns and the types of technology our visitors use. We do not track or record information about specific individuals and their visits. Visitor information is not disclosed to anyone except Nautilus Liveaboards personnel who need the information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to a request.
For site security purposes, Nautilus Liveaboards employs software programs to monitor network traffic that identifies unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits.
When we receive your personal information from you directly, we store it securely on our servers located in Canada and onboard our vessels located in Mexico. All data transfer between our servers and offices is done securely using encrypted connections and Virtual Private Networks (VPN).
Confidentialité et liens vers d'autres sites
Informations collectées dans les e-mails et les formulaires Web
If you should choose to provide us with personal information – as in an e-mail or by filling out a form and submitting it to us through our website – we will use that information to respond to your message and to help us get the information you have requested. If you create a booking or make a purchase through our websites, we will use your information to provide you with the product(s) or travel services selected.
Nautilus Liveaboards does not collect personal information for commercial marketing or distribution to any other organizations. Messages sent via the Internet can be intercepted. If you are concerned about sending your personal information to us via the Internet, you can use another method such as fax or regular mail.
The personal information we collect about you is given by you directly, by a tour organizer, or by someone for whom you are an emergency contact or next of kin. This information may include:
1. Des informations de base telles que le nom, l'adresse e-mail, le numéro de téléphone et d'autres informations de contact;
2. Address, travel, health, medical, allergy, diving, personal preferences, and transaction details as they pertain to your traveling with us;
3. Notes, historique des messages, informations, discussions, commentaires et sondages concernant votre réservation, réservation ou achat;
4. Job applications, CV, cover letters, references, interview notes, and/or employment records as they pertain to your employment with us;
5. Informations d'expédition et / ou de facturation.
Lorsque l'information entre dans un système de dossiers
Where personal information is provided that enters a system of records, it is collected in compliance with applicable British Columbia law and the GDPR. Nautilus Liveaboards collects, creates and maintains information for the purposes of promoting its products and travel services and for education and newsletters directly related to its products and travel services. Information collected is only kept for the length of time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected. Some historical data is kept on file so that we may better serve your needs if you are a repeat traveller with us.
Comment nous utilisons vos informations
Nous utilisons vos informations pour fournir des services et / ou des produits que vous avez demandés, en particulier pour:
1. Vous envoyer des bulletins d'information et / ou des informations si vous vous êtes inscrit à notre liste de diffusion ou à l'information demandée;
2. Gérez les soins personnels, médicaux, diététiques, de plongée, les arrangements de voyage et les besoins d'urgence lorsque vous voyagez avec nous;
3. Fournir un service de fidélisation aux clients fidèles;
4. Expédier ou expédier par courrier vos matériaux de marketing ou biens achetés à votre demande; ou
5. Comply with the law, including requests by government, court of law, or law enforcement authorities in relation to illegal, criminal, or fraudulent activity.
Qui peut recevoir vos informations
Nautilus Liveaboards is required by law to submit passenger and crew manifests of every trip to the Mexican Authorities. We may also be required to share your information with service providers that we work with who are in turn required to submit their own passenger manifests, i.e.: the charter bus company that provides transfers between San Diego, USA and Ensenada, Mexico.
We will only disclose this personal information if required to do so by law, regulation, or legal process, OR if we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect the personal safety of Nautilus Liveaboards employees, users of Nautilus Liveaboards services, members of the public, or if you are unable to provide consent due to medical or emergency situations.
Vos choix de confidentialité
We use your personal data to provide you with a service, product, or information at your request, and always with your explicit consent.
If you would like a copy of your personal data on file, please use our Personal Data Request form, call our office, or email us to request that data. We will require some personal information to verify your identity to comply with your request.
If you choose to revoke consent for your personal data, we may be unable to provide you with some or all of our travel services and products where that data is required by government authorities or as described above. We will require some personal information from you to verify your identity before we can remove your personal information from our systems.
You can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any of our newsletters.
We do not sell your information to third parties. We may collect some personal information from third parties either directly or indirectly:
1. We may collect personal and/or contact details from a third party – such as Facebook, Twitter, Skype, WhatsApp, Instagram, or other Social Media – if you contact us, “like”, or “favorite” us using a third party service. The information obtained from this third party is controlled by that third party, or your settings within that third party service.
2. We use Google analytics to track usage of our website in a manner that does not provide personally identifiable information. This is used to track website usage patterns, problems, and track effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
Obtenir plus d'informations
For questions or comments regarding this policy or your personal data, contact us by telephone at +1-604-241-1918 or email our office at email@example.com
Politique de confidentialité Mise à jour mai 25, 2018