Digital Marketing specialist
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Nautilus is a long-established eco-tourism operator of 38 years specializing in diving and adventures with great white sharks, giant manta rays, dolphins, humpback and grey whales and much more around Baja California, Mexico. Nautilus is also the inventor and manufacturer of Nautilus Lifeline Marine Rescue GPS, that has already saved the life of many divers in the world.
Nautilus is looking for a Digital Marketing specialist to work with the founder of the company on re-organizing the online presence of our different brands (Liveaboards, See Creatures Cabo, Backscatter Authorized photo center, Baja Expeditions, & Lifeline).
Digital Marketing has no secrets for you. Branding, PPC, SEO, copywriting, social media. You know all of it. You are creative and easily adaptable to changes, you love variety and you thrive in a fast-paced environment. You are looking for your next challenge, a place where you can exercise your passion for all aspects of marketing from strategy to execution. If you checked all of these boxes, then this position is for you!
- In collaboration with the team, you will plan and execute all digital marketing, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Market new products and rework the marketing strategy of existing ones.
- Develop an affiliate marketing strategy and market tools for our existing dealers.
- Design our social media strategy
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Optimize conversion points
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Experience on digital branding
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
If you think you are a good fit for this position, we encourage you to send in your resume.