Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
WANTED: Team player to join our operations team. Richmond based eco experience and diving company operating in Baja Mexico.
We do a lot of cool stuff. Check out our brochure guide to Baja, Mexico. Everything from hugging and kissing gray whales to getting in the water and diving with Giant Mantas. We are looking for someone with the right fit to work out of our Richmond head office. You will be first point of contact for potential guests who contact us by phone or email inquiring about our adventures.
To be a good fit you will need to be organized, very good on computers with great communication and interpersonal skills, a good dose of common sense and aren’t fussed about multi-tasking or shifting priorities. We will expect that you are friendly, helpful and always professional. Our office is very busy and collaborative. We are looking for the right fit who thrives in this type of environment. Office hours are M-F from 8AM to 4:30PM you’ll find that each day flies past.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of our products and destinations
- Proficiently and accurately enter guest bookings in our computer reservations system with a good eye for details
- Ensure guest expectations are managed
- Process various payments from guests
- Customer service experience
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc)
- A team player
- Reliable with the utmost integrity
- Reliable with a positive attitude
Office is based in Richmond, BC
Monday to Friday 8 a.m to 4:30 pm.
We encourage you to email a cover letter and CV with current contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org.