Did you know?! The animals of Guadalupe Island include more than just great white sharks (Carcharodon carcharias)! The island was once home to out of control billy goats and is now a sanctuary for pinnipeds including Guadalupe fur seals and northern elephant seals.2018-07-24Read More
Welcome to Guadalupe Island! Situated in deep water off the continental shelf of North America, the history of Guadalupe Island is rich with Spanish and Portuguese explorers, pirates, gold and the Manila galleons, rapacious American and Russian sealers and fur traders. We love Guadalupe Island and hope that you will come to feel the same way. This volcanic island is estimated to be 8 million years old!!2018-07-21Read More
- Mantas, Hammerheads, Whales, Dolphins and Tiger Sharks Stun at Socorro
- Guests Enjoy Giant Mantas and Greek Night!
- The End of Our Best Guadalupe Island Great White Shark Diving Season Ever!
- An Explosion of Marine Life at the Socorro Islands
- International Guests Weigh-In on Guadalupe, San Benitos and Socorro
- Guadalupe-Socorro Combo Trip Kicks off the Socorro Season
- Guests Say a Last Goodbye to the Guadalupe 2018 Season