Another day, another awesome Manta dive on the Nautilus UnderSea! Our dive guides, Sten and Juan seem to summon them to us with their amazing telepathic skills – either that or we have just been lucky. Seriously though, we have dived all over the world and have never met mantas so curious and friendly.2018-07-09Read More
A never-ending highway of fish! A fish soup or a snowstorm of fish! Thousands and thousands, Creole fish, Jacks, fusiliers, gaftails pompanos, spotted nose snappers, we saw a couple of huge 5 foot Pacific dog snappers and thousands of Bonitos hunting.2018-06-22Read More
- Mantas, Hammerheads, Whales, Dolphins and Tiger Sharks Stun at Socorro
- Guests Enjoy Giant Mantas and Greek Night!
- The End of Our Best Guadalupe Island Great White Shark Diving Season Ever!
- An Explosion of Marine Life at the Socorro Islands
- International Guests Weigh-In on Guadalupe, San Benitos and Socorro
- Guadalupe-Socorro Combo Trip Kicks off the Socorro Season
- Guests Say a Last Goodbye to the Guadalupe 2018 Season