As we were leaving the deeper water, coming out of the Boiler, I had just sent up my SMB when a huge sailfish came straight up from the deep, preparing to go for the SMB!! So cool, and such a surprise! It took a couple turns around the floating SMB with its sail out and then took off. IT WAS SO BIG! Not long after we had a fat, good-sized Tiger shark checking us out. She was in no rush but kept a bit off in the distance.2018-07-04Read More
After a relatively calm navigation, we arrived at San Benedicto not knowing what to expect given the two hurricanes that hit the islands in two weeks. But everything was there just as we left it: a playful pod of dolphins, four mantas, some isolated hammerheads and Galapagos sharks to make a great start in Revillagigedo!2018-06-25Read More
A never-ending highway of fish! A fish soup or a snowstorm of fish! Thousands and thousands, Creole fish, Jacks, fusiliers, gaftails pompanos, spotted nose snappers, we saw a couple of huge 5 foot Pacific dog snappers and thousands of Bonitos hunting.2018-06-22Read More
- A Manta Ballet and a Wall of Hammerheads
- Socorro Rocks with Black Mantas, False Killer Whales and More
- Mantas, Hammerheads, Whales, Dolphins and Tiger Sharks Stun at Socorro
- Guests Enjoy Giant Mantas and Greek Night!
- The End of Our Best Guadalupe Island Great White Shark Diving Season Ever!
- An Explosion of Marine Life at the Socorro Islands
- International Guests Weigh-In on Guadalupe, San Benitos and Socorro