Another great day of diving in the southern Channel Islands. Here is what I recorded in my personal dive log: Aquarium Reef – temp 56, vis 30 feet, breezy, 3 foot swell – lots of purple corralline algae and small amounts of purple hard coral. (Dive with Ian) Aquarium Reef – temp 56, vis 20 feet, breezy, 3 foot swell, Garibaldi NW Harbor – temp 55, vis 20 feet, light breeze, 1-2 foot swell – kelp forest, sea lions, nudibranchs. NW Harbor (twilight) – temp 55 vis 20 feet, calm, calm – blue shark, much more skittish than those we are used to in the Revillagigedo.2008-05-13Read More
- Guests Enjoy Giant Mantas and Greek Night!
- The End of Our Best Guadalupe Island Great White Shark Diving Season Ever!
- An Explosion of Marine Life at the Socorro Islands
- International Guests Weigh-In on Guadalupe, San Benitos and Socorro
- Guadalupe-Socorro Combo Trip Kicks off the Socorro Season
- Guests Say a Last Goodbye to the Guadalupe 2018 Season
- The MCSI Guadalupe Trip and Science Rock Stars