Post by: Nautilus Guests2018-06-26
Today was an epic day of diving. The kind that makes your heart smile. On our first dive, we were greeted immediately with mobula rays, and then a beautiful giant black manta that serenaded us the majority of the dive. Amidst the activity some friendly dolphins also checked us out. It was truly breathtaking.2018-06-26Read More
Post by: Nautilus Guests2018-06-14
When I meet master divers I always ask them to tell me their favorite dive(s). That is how the Archipelago de Revillagigedo moved to the top of my “bucket list”… and it has lived up to its reputation for hugeness – both in size and numbers of the sea life.2018-06-14Read More
- Guests Enjoy Giant Mantas and Greek Night!
- The End of Our Best Guadalupe Island Great White Shark Diving Season Ever!
- An Explosion of Marine Life at the Socorro Islands
- International Guests Weigh-In on Guadalupe, San Benitos and Socorro
- Guadalupe-Socorro Combo Trip Kicks off the Socorro Season
- Guests Say a Last Goodbye to the Guadalupe 2018 Season
- The MCSI Guadalupe Trip and Science Rock Stars