Post by: Nautilus Guests2018-07-03
And there it was: a beautiful animal, a majestic MANTA, the first one in my life. My heart started beating fast, my breath was taken away, my eyes and mind hypnotized. The best experience of my life, I finally saw my dream in front of me, a moment I have taught about a thousand times, and it came true, I was not dreaming.2018-07-03Read More
Post by: Nautilus Crew2018-06-22
A never-ending highway of fish! A fish soup or a snowstorm of fish! Thousands and thousands, Creole fish, Jacks, fusiliers, gaftails pompanos, spotted nose snappers, we saw a couple of huge 5 foot Pacific dog snappers and thousands of Bonitos hunting.2018-06-22Read More
Post by: Nautilus Staff2007-03-27
Our divers had two great dives and saw lots of sea fans, horn sharks, guitarfish, stingrays and yellowfin tuna. Dave went looking for a blue whale that had been spotted nearby and instead, found a huge school of thousands of mobula rays on the surface, jumping and flapping their wings (pectoral fins) and leaping up to 6 feet out of the water!2007-03-27Read More
- Guests Enjoy Giant Mantas and Greek Night!
- The End of Our Best Guadalupe Island Great White Shark Diving Season Ever!
- An Explosion of Marine Life at the Socorro Islands
- International Guests Weigh-In on Guadalupe, San Benitos and Socorro
- Guadalupe-Socorro Combo Trip Kicks off the Socorro Season
- Guests Say a Last Goodbye to the Guadalupe 2018 Season
- The MCSI Guadalupe Trip and Science Rock Stars