All groups enjoyed several mantas, a school of about fifty hammerheads came out of the blue into The Canyon, and as usual the cleaning station did not disappoint with a parade of mantas, dolphins, juvenile silvertips and Galapagos all at once.2018-12-07Read More
Our first 2 dives were at El Canyon. On the first one, our check-out dive, as soon as we got in the water, a group of five dolphins showed up and with them was the baby dolphin that we have been seeing on the last couple of trips. After the dolphins, we saw a couple hammerheads and three mantas that were swimming around us all the way to the safety stop.2018-07-11Read More
- Guests Enjoy Giant Mantas and Greek Night!
- The End of Our Best Guadalupe Island Great White Shark Diving Season Ever!
- An Explosion of Marine Life at the Socorro Islands
- International Guests Weigh-In on Guadalupe, San Benitos and Socorro
- Guadalupe-Socorro Combo Trip Kicks off the Socorro Season
- Guests Say a Last Goodbye to the Guadalupe 2018 Season
- The MCSI Guadalupe Trip and Science Rock Stars