Post by: Nautilus Crew2018-12-07
All groups enjoyed several mantas, a school of about fifty hammerheads came out of the blue into The Canyon, and as usual the cleaning station did not disappoint with a parade of mantas, dolphins, juvenile silvertips and Galapagos all at once.2018-12-07Read More
Post by: Nautilus Crew2013-02-13
For the last two days, we have been snorkelling in between dives at will, with humpback whales, a mother and calf. She is obviously a very comfortable mom as she lets Jr. roam a bit. The calf comes to the surface, breathes, frolics around the divers snorkelling at the surface, then goes back down to mom, who is hovering what appears to be motionlessly at about 8-10 metres below.2013-02-13Read More
- Guests Enjoy Giant Mantas and Greek Night!
- The End of Our Best Guadalupe Island Great White Shark Diving Season Ever!
- An Explosion of Marine Life at the Socorro Islands
- International Guests Weigh-In on Guadalupe, San Benitos and Socorro
- Guadalupe-Socorro Combo Trip Kicks off the Socorro Season
- Guests Say a Last Goodbye to the Guadalupe 2018 Season
- The MCSI Guadalupe Trip and Science Rock Stars