There are not many places in the world where you’ll be looking at a pile of sharks, get distracted by a gang of hammerheads, check your air, then look down to see 5 mantas gracefully dancing beneath you.Read More
A Glow-in-the-Dark Dolphin?
- Post author By Nautilus Crew
- Post date 2019-01-28
- No Comments on A Glow-in-the-Dark Dolphin?
Have you ever seen a dolphin that glows in the dark!? Well, a couple of nights ago we enjoyed the Lunar Eclipse on our way back from San Benedicto to Cabo San Lucas, and it was very special, no it was SPECTACULAR!Read More
So, this was my first liveaboard experience. WOW! It doesn’t get any better than this! The diving was unbelievable! Mantas galore and I swear they mimic the divers.Read More
- Tags baby dolphin, blacktip sharks, dolphins, eels, false killer whales, french, galapagos sharks, german, Giant Mantas, hammerhead sharks, hammerheads, humpback whales, lobsters, Mantas, mobula rays, Roca Partida, sea lions, sharks, silky sharks, silvertip sharks, spanish, sting rays, tiger sharks, whale sharks, whitetip sharks, yellowfin tuna
Mantas, chevron and black, at least 5 at the same time. Around the two cleaning stations a pod of ten dolphins and an inquisitive hammerhead shark.Read More
- Tags black mantas, cabo pearce, chevron mantas, christmas, clarion angelfish, dolphins, dusky sharks, el canyon, el fondeadero, galapagos sharks, Giant Mantas, hammerhead sharks, hammerheads, las cuevitas, Mantas, oceanic blacktip sharks, oceanic mantas, Punta Tosca, Roca Partida, scalloped hammerheads, sharks, silky sharks, silky snorkel, silvertip sharks, steak dinner, sting rays, The Boiler, tiger sharks, torpedo rays, whitetip sharks
Roca Partida is a spectacle at the moment. The first dive gave us schooling Whitetips (50+ individuals), Silvertips, Galapagos and Scalloped Hammerhead Sharks.Read More
- Tags black manta, bonito tuna, cabo pearce, chevron mantas, cottonmouth jacks, creole fish, dolphins, el fondeadero, galapagos sharks, Giant Mantas, hammerhead sharks, hammerheads, jacks, manta rays, Mantas, Roca Partida, San Benedicto, scalloped hammerheads, sharks, silvertip sharks, sting rays, The Boiler, tiger sharks, whitetip sharks, yellowfin tuna