Our big WOW MOMENT was swimming with a 12ft Chevron Manta, taking pictures and being in complete awe of her(?) when suddenly a whale shark appeared out of the blue. A juvenile everyone said. We all got a chuckle of how the manta reacted when the whale shark came in.2018-05-25Read More
Post by: Nautilus Crew2018-05-05
Our first dive day kicked off with great conditions – calm seas above and excellent visibility below. A mild current over the volcanic rock ridge brought early sightings of large scalloped hammerhead sharks and a couple curious manta rays…2018-05-05Read More
- Guests Enjoy Giant Mantas and Greek Night!
- The End of Our Best Guadalupe Island Great White Shark Diving Season Ever!
- An Explosion of Marine Life at the Socorro Islands
- International Guests Weigh-In on Guadalupe, San Benitos and Socorro
- Guadalupe-Socorro Combo Trip Kicks off the Socorro Season
- Guests Say a Last Goodbye to the Guadalupe 2018 Season
- The MCSI Guadalupe Trip and Science Rock Stars