Today was an epic day of diving. The kind that makes your heart smile. On our first dive, we were greeted immediately with mobula rays, and then a beautiful giant black manta that serenaded us the majority of the dive. Amidst the activity some friendly dolphins also checked us out. It was truly breathtaking.2018-06-26Read More
On almost every dive, we encountered friendly giants mantas, massive tunas, and on 3 dives, the biggest fish of the ocean: a whale shark. Some of us were lucky enough to witness the few hours before birth of a baby dolphin, a couple of divers got the privilege to see the healthy baby 4 days later.2018-06-05Read More
But as they approached the boat we realized they were not actually the bottlenoses we’d seen a lot. We then realized they were false killer whales! I was incredibly exciting when 15-20 of them decided to stick around. We even saw two of them head-butting!2018-06-04Read More
Post by: Nautilus Crew2018-05-27
As we headed back to the rock, we were greeted by an amazing manta show. This was the kind of show that makes Revillagigedo so special, with mantas passing over the head of everyone, bathing in bubbles, waving with their cephalic fins and looking deep in our eyes.2018-05-27Read More
- Guests Enjoy Giant Mantas and Greek Night!
- The End of Our Best Guadalupe Island Great White Shark Diving Season Ever!
- An Explosion of Marine Life at the Socorro Islands
- International Guests Weigh-In on Guadalupe, San Benitos and Socorro
- Guadalupe-Socorro Combo Trip Kicks off the Socorro Season
- Guests Say a Last Goodbye to the Guadalupe 2018 Season
- The MCSI Guadalupe Trip and Science Rock Stars