Today we have done 2 good dives during dives 1 and 2 divers saw plenty of white tips, silver tips, a few scattered tuna, lots of cottonmouth jacks, big eye jacks as well, during dive 2 Pascal and Stein’s group were very lucky since they got to see the humpback whales while diving, it is good to mention that whales were jumping when we arrived here but so far only those groups saw them, they are super happy.Read More
El Canyon was incredible with the diversity including a school of hammerheads, a few juvenile silvertips, a couple of really big Galapagos sharks, some juvenile Dusky sharks, a few chevron mantas and 2 amazing tiger sharks.Read More
- Tags black mantas, cabo pearce, chevron mantas, cuevitas, dolphins, dusky sharks, el canyon, galapagos sharks, giant manta rays, Giant Mantas, hammerhead sharks, hammerheads, humpback whales, Mantas, mobula rays, Roca Partida, San Benedicto, schooling hammerheads, sharks, silky sharks, silvertip sharks, The Boiler, tiger sharks, tuna, Wahoo, whales, whitetip sharks
Possibly the best dive I’ll ever have in my life at Cabo Pearce dive site! Many manta rays, 8 dolphins, hammerheads – can you imagine? Wowee!Read More
Mantas, dolphins, sharks, rays, schools of tuna, and jacks… all you could want in one place!Read More
- Tags bucket list, cabo pearce, dolphins, el canyon, galapagos sharks, giant manta rays, Giant Mantas, hammerhead sharks, hammerheads, jacks, lobster, manta rays, Mantas, moray eels, rays, reef fish, San Benedicto, scalloped hammerheads, scorpion fish, sharks, silvertip sharks, tuna, whitetip reef sharks
All groups enjoyed several mantas, a school of about fifty hammerheads came out of the blue into The Canyon, and as usual the cleaning station did not disappoint with a parade of mantas, dolphins, juvenile silvertips and Galapagos all at once.Read More
- Tags black mantas, cabo pearce, chevron mantas, combo trip, dolphins, dusky sharks, galapagos sharks, Giant Mantas, great white sharks, hammerhead sharks, hammerheads, horned sharks, manta rays, Mantas, Punta Tosca, Roca Partida, San Benedicto, schooling hammerheads, sea lions, sharks, silky sharks, silvertip sharks, steak night, The Boiler, The Canyon, tuna, whitetip sharks, wine and cheese
They came so fast from the deep to break the surface and in less than a second, the whole shark’s body was completely out of the water!!Read More
Pregnant Hungry Sharks at Guadalupe!
- Post author By Nautilus Crew
- Post date 2018-11-02
- 1 Comment on Pregnant Hungry Sharks at Guadalupe!
I saw today the biggest great white shark I have seen here at Guadalupe Island on board the Nautilus Explorer: “Dotty!” We estimated her to be at least 5 meters (16-17ft) in length.Read More
- Tags big mommas, donna, dotty, female great white sharks, giant sharks, great white sharks, great whites, kenric, lady bolton, large female sharks, luca, Lucy, michaela, mike, pregnant shark, rhett, ropey, scarboard, scarlett, Sea lion, shark breaches, shark diving, sharks, taco night, tuna, yellowfins