Visibility of an easy 100ft of blue water and a couple of dolphins were sitting vertical, getting cleaned by the Clarion Angelfish but they didn’t get too close to us this time, but the mantas did! We are still trying to ID them but I estimate we had around 10 different mantas around us throughout the day, staying with the divers through the whole 3 dives.2018-06-28Read More
On the other dives we were watching sea lions and the fish life that has definitely been showing the effect of protecting this as a park. Snappers and Groupers are much bigger and in larger groups. We are also seeing much more of the grown up Bumphead parrot fish than ever before. Two days in the Sea of Cortez with flat sea and a different sea than where we are going, a very rich “Fishy sea.”2018-06-15Read More
- Cheeseman’s Guadalupe Great White Shark Trip
- Orcas and Great Whites in One Trip?!
- Trivia Night and Great Whites at Guadalupe
- Rhett Puts on a Show at Guadalupe Plus a Visit to San Benitos
- Juvenile Females Test Our Wrangling Skills
- Sten the “Vikingo” Reports from Guadalupe
- An Unlucky Turtle at Guadalupe and More!